Wednesday, August 25, 2010

waves remind us that there are reliable patterns like our breath.

This morning I'm trying to get in some much needed blog time with the newest addition to my dad's record collection of Joni Mitchell and my Beatles mug filled to the brim with delicious coffee. I cannot emphasize on the much needed.
Anyway, I have recently started my training at Target and I gotta tell ya... my position is probably one of the most ridiculous ones there. The operator has to answer calls, direct them, manage the dressing rooms, get carts ready for the "reshop party" which is just when some of the floor people come and take time to put back things that were out of place in the store the night before. I have to remember to call out breaks and give the closing announcements and do pulls, zones, and reshop at the end of the night. WHAT!? That is crazy amount of shit to remember!! I think my brain might just stop working after all this haha. Right now its not that bad because I have other people to help me but oh man...we'll see.

Alright so I have been trying to find some new artists on the web that I really like and I think I find one!!! She does a lot of illustrations and they all have some really beautiful details. I love the John Lennon ones!

Till next time..

No comments: