Friday, August 6, 2010

bonding time.

Since my mom left she has been desperately trying to retie that bond that she had with us kids. It has been kind of hard and I am not going to lie I havent been the easiest daughter to her about the whole situation. But I did get a "talkin to" from the godmother so I have been trying to be a little nicer. So today was bonding day and my mom came over to the house and took Katie (baby sister) and I to Horsefeathers, a novelty shop in Illinois that sells a bunch of weird things and cheap gauges for people and incense and scarves and handmade paper.
Its just a neat little shop and the owner Lorenzo has three cute dogs that walk around the store!! Coco is my favey because she doesnt move from the counter and shes cute as a button!! Anyways here is what I got for 15 bucks.....drum roll....
TADA!!!
chinese mary janes! I got a pair in white and turquoise. Pretty fricken comfy too!
I am planning on wearing them tomorrow for work! I showed them to Margaret at work tonight and she was very impressed and told me I have to take her sometime soon! Ill probably be buying more pairs in the other colors. =]

No comments: