Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I will have gray hair before I am 25.

A quick update!!!
Today I went to my second "interview" for Target. Why the quotations, you ask? Well this wasn't an interview more like an offer. Yep thats right I got offered a position at Target, heaven as I sometimes call it when I find super cute stuff there. Half my wardrobe is from Target my favey sunglasses at the moment are from there and I always enjoy their "back to school" section out of all the other chains (ie: walmart, shopko, kmart) My go-to place! So anyway I accepted and then they tell me I have to take a drug test...24 hours after the offer. So I am thinking to myself "oh shit karen you had a lemon poppy seed cookie yesterday, I am screwed" but hopefully if i tell the people at the drug testing place of my slip up that it wont ruin my test results. Stupid delicious cookie!!!!!
So then I went to hallmark to pick up my check and chat with some of the ladies. The newest piece of gossip is that one of the girls is getting fired today! But she was asking for it. Always giving her hours away and not showing up half an hour late. Ugh, so as of today she has been terminated. Oh well more hours for the rest of us!! *smiles*
After all that I went over to Margarets house because she was going to take me to Parkside so we could find my classes. It was so nostalgic for her seeing where she use to meet her friend after psych 101 and how she met Gary her husband there and it was cute! We had a good time, lots of laughs and talks of getting so much coffee there! I am getting more and more excited to start in the fall. I just want to be a college student again!!!!!!!!!
So to recap....I have to pass drug test and then ill have 2 jobs going to school full time and trying to have a social life.. which by the way is getting way out of hand .. ha ha. Too many functions to keep track of!!!!!!!
Just the week alone I have work on monday, brewer game on tuesday, interview on wednesday, work and my friends "going away bon fire party shindig" on thursday, milwaukee with my lady jessica and my friend alex's ladies night party friday, work and my friend kevins 21st and kates second going away party at my fellas house on saturday, and work open to close on sunday.
WHEW!
goodnight.


*ps... sorry this "quick update turned more into a rant about all my happenins

1 comment:

Sara Fowler said...

I love you, and your updates make me happy! Thinking of you sweet pea!