Saturday, September 25, 2010

New ink.

This is my homage to MCAD. That place has changed my life in more ways than one. It is where I lived on my own for a year. It is where I have made some truly great friendships that I will cherish till the day I die, even if we don't talk as much or see each other, they will always have a place in my heart. This is also because I have declared graphic design because Parkside does not have the option for photo and this is the next best thing... maybe better. Maybe next time I'll get RGB on my left wrist.

3 comments:

Alicia Katy said...

im trying to follow your blog, but i have no idea how to...help?
http://aliciakaty.blogspot.com/

xo

K. said...

First off thanks for following..even though I havent updated in awhile =[ but heres how to add different blogs.
Start off at your dashboard (there should be a tab on the top of the screen that will say this)
Once there youll see a box that reads "blogs im following" below that box there are two buttons "Add" and "Manage" click the add one and paste the URl in the space provided and then click next. Then you should have that blog added to your list.
Hope this helps!!

Sara Fowler said...

Lady Lou, I didn't realize you declared GD! You know I'm doing that now too? Can't wait to see what you make! :*