Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I just want to D△NCE!

hellooo, I have been in this weird mood where I just want to move my body and listen to really rad beatz. I think because it is getting closer to my birthday and I'll be able to go to the bars and nightclubs and dance that I am being like this..cool.
thats all I wanted to say and enjoy my playlist, its a little of what ive been listening to all day.
oh and p.s. Im in dire need of a haircut.....



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


1 comment:

Sara Fowler said...

Seriously on the hair cut! You are like a wooly mammoth! Or a wookiee! Tee heeeeee! I love you miss you and that little pencil bag is SO AMAZING.

Also I think you should check this etsy out because it is the ultimate cutest.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/54292176/tiny-baby-bluebird-needle-felted