Sunday, November 9, 2008

the senses have fucked me over.

i can hear the sound of the ground shift. im walking walking walking along. i have no idea whats going on anymore. the idea i had, it began to warp into a swirl of blues and grays. its pretty nice once i stare at it long enough though. the maze my mind created around this time. the labyrinth is out of control. control. control my thoughts as i twirl around your bed. your sheets are getting jostled around your body now. let me smooth them out for you. there you go... can you breathe now? have you ever been able to since ive opened your door every night and let myself in? in. inside me, theres never been a moment i havent wanted that. im just too damn sinful for your mouth nowadays, its a shame. shame. shameful? am not! dont be a prude mister! you know exactly how to touch my skin to make me wish i was detached from it. glancing at your graceful fingertips glide towards the nape of my neck stretching down towards the small of my back and so on and so forth. why did you abandon this?


♥ tookie

No comments: