Thursday, May 6, 2010

cloud man

Grieves & Budo "Cloud Man" Music Video from Jesse Brown on Vimeo.

This is such an amazing stop motion with really beautiful hand cut lettering. The song is actually pretty catchy as well.

So today I found out my friend since elementary school died. It was a complete shock considering how he was such a wonderful guy. Nice and talented and he was a pretty good lookin kid too. It makes you really think how precious life is when someone so young and so deserving could be taken away from us early. I cant even imagine how his family must feel especially his mom, how its so close to mothers day. How every year from now on is going to be so hard. I pray that they will get through this...some how.

Like i said before...may is going to be the hardest month. I now have two friends to remember. James and Brad. Both were taken away when they werent suppose to go.

"you cant control the boat that youre on.."

No comments: