Wednesday, December 2, 2009

whats in my bag?


Ive seen a few people with blogs do these "whats in your bag" posts so i decided i wanted to do it too!! hah so here it goes...
we'll start with my bag itself.. my aqua green striped bag i got from bath and body works.
then theres my patch work wallet, little bag i keep all my piercing plugs and extra studs, sketchbook, bottled water filled with raspberry green tea, a little cardigan in case it gets cold, argyle printed umbrella, coin purse, palm pilot, sunglasses, body spray, hand sanitizer, tea tree oil, tide-to-go, pen, lighter, compact mirror, mint & fruit flavored gum, and 4 different flavors of chap stick.
whew! i think i got it all! =]

2 comments:

Sara Fowler said...

Guess what my bag is full of?

if you've guessed either 'poop' or 'trash' you'd be correct!!

love you

K. said...

ha ha yeah i would have said scraps of paper because that adds "bulk"
<3