Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Im safer on an airplane.

It happened then. It happens now.
They let you in. They let you down.
And it feels like we can't get out
and it feels like hell

I think I'm safer in an airplane
I think I'm safer with my lungs
Full of smoke
I think I'm safer on the jetway
Than a world without hope

The day came in, the day went out
not a bit of piece was spoken about
and it feels like a suicidal world
and it feels like hell

I think I'm safer in a airplane
I think I'm safer if I run
Through the streets
I think I'm safer on the jetway
Than a world without peace

Oh what arms will stretch out
When they've had enough
And the're tired if holding up arms

I think I'm safer on an airplane
I think I'm safer in the sky up above
I think I'm safer on the jetway
Than a world without love

copeland_

1 comment:

Sarah Julson said...

Funny...that's one of my least favorite songs by them.

But I suppose it speaks true.

We need to decide if we're going to see Lisa Hannigan tomorrow night, and if so, when/how are we getting there?